Even though I switched to absolute saving mode (details will be revealed:), I can’t help to have and look here and there on my favourite Spanish (mostly) websites and I wanted to share what I discovered, so without any further ado – here are my February picks from the new collections:
I když jsem teď přepnula do maximálně spořivého módu (detaily budou odhaleny:), čas od času neodolám a alespoň se kochám novými kolekcemi v oblíbených španělských (až na jeden:) online obchodech. Bez dalších řečí – tady jsou moje únorové objevy:
1. Flower sweatshirt from Uterque /and since we are talking, those shorts are not so bad either. Actually I like the whole black combo, it would be an interesting option for some event
2. Leather ankle boots from Zara, great timeless piece
3. Black jacket with faux leather sleeves from Zara, something perfect to wear to the office without the typical “blazer look”
4. Sporty cozy blazer from Zara for an office look as well as all the time outside of it:)
5. Soft, ripped, superskinny jeans from Zara. With all these adjectives there is basicaly nothing to discuss.
6. A piece of french cheese in this paella:) Beatiful bag from Betty for Lancaster collection. It’s constantly sold out, so you better sign up for a stock update.
7. Badass black leather motorcycle jacket from Uterque. I want to ride a motorcycle into the sunset when I see it. Charlie Hunnam rides beside me.
8. The ultimate one – black leather buckled ankle boots from Uterque. Those guys want me to spend all my money on shoes. I wonder how long I can fight this off.